Hello! Small Green Shoots is looking for an experienced Full-time Youth Manager to lead on the pastoral care, support and development of up to 70 young people on our new Young Shoots programme, supporting the development of individual learning plans, providing 1-2-1 mentoring/coaching, supporting them to develop user-led arts projects and a programme of learning and development group sessions and master classes and helping them progress into training, development opportunities, placements, higher education or employment outside the organisation. The Youth Manager will also provide pastoral care, support and line-management for 6-12 apprentices (Young Shoots) each year.
Salary £28,000 – £32,000 depending on experience
Hours per week 5 days, full time (35 hours) per week
• Minimum 3 years professional experience as a youth worker or supporting young people;
• Successful track record in roles working directly with young people in the arts or youth sectors including 1-2-1 management or mentoring;
• A range of contacts in the music and creative industries and business.
• Experience working with young people from disadvantaged backgrounds;
• Experience of public speaking and leading workshops/events.
• Experience in managing a junior team and/or Apprentices.
If you are interested in the role, APPLY