Small Green Shoots is looking for an experienced Administrator to be responsible for financial administration, office administration and admin support to the CEO. It is offered full-time, 5 days per week (35 hours) at a salary of £25,000 for an initial period of 6 months. We hope to recruit permanently to this role after that time.
The Administrator will be responsible for:
– The financial and general administration of Small Green Shoots.
– Ensuring that our bookkeeping software is kept up to date.
-Managing the processing of all expenditure payments.
– Liaising with the accountants on the production of quarterly management accounts and annual financial statements.
– Ensuring that our financial policies and procedures are adhered to.
– Liaising with HMRC, Companies House, the Charity Commission and our funders to ensure that any financial and statutory information is supplied on time and accurately.
– Ensuring our policies and procedures are kept up to date and liaising with trustees to ensure that they are aware of any policies requiring their attention.
– Working with our apprentices, CEO, freelance project managers and artists to ensure the smooth running of the office including ordering supplies required to deliver projects or run the office.
– Supporting the CEO in managing the HR of the company, including administrating recruitment, holiday leave, pay changes or other staff matters.
– Playing a part in the management team, including taking part in forecasting and planning our programme annually and contributing to our longer-term strategy.
Find out more & apply here:
Best of luck!