We are looking for a Junior Content Producer, do you have what it takes?
Tasks/Responsibilities will include;
- Editing video footage & photos using Photoshop, Premier Pro & Canva.
- Leading on photography & videography for SGS and particular projects.
- To think of creative and fresh ideas on creating new material to make sure SGS are current and reaching the maximum followers.
- Write regular blogs and creating newsletters.
- Assisting Project Managers on specific funded projects.
- A willingness to attend events and functions outside of work to network, review and create content.
- General administration tasks.
- Creating, scheduling and publishing content across multiple social media channels.
- Using your platform knowledge and creative skills to create boundary-pushing, attention-grabbing and engaging social content.
- Ability to follow a video brief and create a storyboard.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, particularly when under pressure.
- Able to provide examples of particularly creative / engaging social media posts.
- Awareness / understanding analytics tools (e.g. Instagram insights).
- Partner with stakeholders to develop design concepts.
- Take part in training and courses.
Part Time ( 3 days per week)
National Minimum Wage + Pension & Benefits
To apply, send CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org